We are a loving body of Christ dedicated to teaching the Word of God and serving with a focus on outreach.
Our mission is to demonstrate the Kingdom of God on earth through love, unity, relationships and spiritual growth.
Objective # 1
Be committed to praying, preaching, teaching and walking with the Lord
- Emphasize prayer in every ministry of the church.
- Establish a fasting and prayer event each year.
- Emphasize Christian Education attendance.
- Develop strong spiritual leaders throughout the church.
- Use multimedia and social media in most ministries.
Objective # 2
Be the arms and legs of Jesus Christ by evangelizing and witnessing to all.
- Develop flyers and leaflets to invite people to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Invite your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Ministry leaders actively recruit members to join your ministry.
- Get all ministries active in community service
- Continue our support local and foreign missions.
Objective # 3
Enhance the well-being and fellowship of all members at OGBC.
- Keep track of members through the Shepherd Ministry and consistent communication.
- Expect deacons to contact each Shepherd Group member every 30 days.
- Track progress and check with members to see if these contacts are made.
Objective # 4
Focus on the spiritual growth and development of our Youth.
- Support SWAGGA, G3, and Men's Mentoring activities.
- Continue to provide scholarships and reward youth who further their education.
- Continue Youth church every 3rd Sunday at the 11 AM Worship Service.
- Continue Youth Sundays each on the 4th or 5th Sundays.
Objective # 5
Raise the percentage of tithers. Raise the percentage of Twelve Tribes pledge givers.
- Give your tithes (10%) to the Lord.
- Continue the Twelve Tribes Pledge & Giving Plan.
- Pay off mortgage debt in 2025.