We are a Bible believing, preaching and teaching ministry with an internal focus on love and fellowship and an external focus on community service.
To build up the Kingdom of God through Holy Spirit driven teaching and preaching with emphasis on love and fellowship both inside and outside the church.
Scriptural Basis: Matthew 28:18-20, John 3:11, Hebrews 3:13
Objective # 1
Be committed to praying, preaching, teaching and walking with the Lord
- Emphasize prayer in every ministry of the church.
- Establish a fasting and prayer event each year.
- Emphasize Christian Education attendance.
- Develop strong spiritual leaders throughout the church.
- Use multimedia in sermon delivery.
Objective # 2
Be the arms and legs of Jesus Christ by evangelizing and witnessing to all.
- Develop flyers and leaflets to invite people to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Invite your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Ministry leaders actively recruit members to join your ministry.
- Offer Evangelistic Training Classes
- Get all ministries active in community service
- Continue our support local and foreign missions.
Objective # 3
Enhance the well-being and fellowship of all members at OGBC.
- Keep track of members through the Shepherd Ministry and consistent communication.
- Expect deacons to contact each Shepherd Group member every 30 days.
- Enhance spiritual counseling services and encourage members to get help.
Objective # 4
Focus on the spiritual growth and development of our Youth and Young Adults.
- Support SWAGGA, G3, and Men's Mentoring activities.
- Continue to provide scholarships and reward youth who further their education.
- Start children church on every 4th and/or 5th Sundays at 8 AM and 11:00 am worship services.
- Continue to support and strengthen the Young Adult Ministry (YAM).
Objective # 5
Raise the percentage of tithers. Raise the percentage of Twelve Tribes pledge givers.
- Give your tithes (10%) to the Lord.
- Continue the Twelve Tribe Pledge & Giving Plan.
- Pay off debt in 7 years.