We are a Bible believing, preaching and teaching ministry with an internal focus on love and fellowship and an external focus on community service.
To build up the Kingdom of God through Holy Spirit driven teaching and preaching with emphasis on love and fellowship both inside and outside the church.
Scriptural Basis: Matthew 28:18-20, John 3:11, Hebrews 3:13
Objective # 1
Be committed to praying, preaching, teaching and walking with the Lord
- Emphasize prayer in every ministry of the church.
- Establish a fasting and prayer event each year.
- Emphasize Christian Education attendance.
- Develop strong spiritual leaders throughout the church.
- Use multimedia and social media in most ministries.
Objective # 2
Be the arms and legs of Jesus Christ by evangelizing and witnessing to all.
- Develop flyers and leaflets to invite people to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Invite your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Ministry leaders actively recruit members to join your ministry.
- Get all ministries active in community service
- Continue our support local and foreign missions.
Objective # 3
Enhance the well-being and fellowship of all members at OGBC.
- Keep track of members through the Shepherd Ministry and consistent communication.
- Expect deacons to contact each Shepherd Group member every 30 days.
- Track progress and check with members to see if these contacts are made.
Objective # 4
Focus on the spiritual growth and development of our Youth and Young Adults.
- Support SWAGGA, G3, and Men's Mentoring activities.
- Continue to provide scholarships and reward youth who further their education.
- Continue Youth church every 3rd Sunday at the 11 AM Worship Service.
- Continue Youth Sundays each month on the 4th or 5th Sundays.
Objective # 5
Raise the percentage of tithers. Raise the percentage of Twelve Tribes pledge givers.
- Give your tithes (10%) to the Lord.
- Continue the Twelve Tribe Pledge & Giving Plan.
- Pay off mortgage debt in 2025.