We are a Bible believing, preaching and teaching ministry with an internal focus on love and fellowship and an external focus on community service.
To build up the Kingdom of God through Holy Spirit driven teaching and preaching with emphasis on love and fellowship both inside and outside the church.
Scriptural Basis: Matthew 28:18-20, John 3:11, Hebrews 3:13
Objective # 1
Be committed to praying, preaching, teaching and walking with the Lord
- Emphasize prayer in every ministry of the church.
- Establish a fasting and prayer event each year.
- Emphasize Bible Study and Sunday School attendance.
- Develop strong spiritual leaders throughout the church.
- Teach Christian Education classes (Spiritual Gifts).
- Perform spiritual gift surveys for congregation.
- Use multimedia in sermon delivery.
Objective # 2
Be the arms and legs of Jesus Christ by evangelizing and witnessing to all.
- Develop flyers and leaflets to invite people to experience Christ at OGMBC.
- Invite your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to experience Christ at OGMBC.
- Ministry leaders actively recruit members to join your ministry.
- Get all ministries active in community service.
- Continue our support local and foreign missions.
Objective # 3
Enhance the fellowship of all members of OGMBC.
- Keep track of members through the Shepherd Ministry and consistent communication.
- Improve office functions through the use of Powerchurch, Calling Post, Emails, and Membership Database.
- Continue to support all ministries: Women, Men, Married, Seniors, Young Adults, etc.
Objective # 4
Include the Youth in every aspect of our ministries.
- Support SWAGGA, G3, and Men's Mentoring activities.
- Continue to provide scholarships and reward youth who further their education.
- Start children church on 5th Sundays at 11am worship services.
Objective # 5
Raise the percentage of tithers. Raise the percentage of pledge givers.
- Give your tithes (10%) to the Lord.
- Continue the Twelve Tribe Pledge & Giving Plan.
- Dedicate and enter the New Sanctuary this year.