We are a Bible believing, preaching and teaching ministry with an internal focus on love and fellowship and an external focus on community service.
To build up the Kingdom of God through Holy Spirit driven teaching and preaching with emphasis on love and fellowship both inside and outside the church.
Scriptural Basis: Matthew 28:18-20, John 3:11, Hebrews 3:13
Objective # 1
Be committed to praying, preaching, teaching and walking with the Lord
- Emphasize prayer in every ministry of the church.
- Establish a fasting and prayer event each year.
- Emphasize Christian Education attendance.
- Develop strong spiritual leaders throughout the church.
- Use multimedia in sermon delivery.
Objective # 2
Be the arms and legs of Jesus Christ by evangelizing and witnessing to all.
- Develop flyers and leaflets to invite people to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Invite your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to experience Christ at OGBC.
- Ministry leaders actively recruit members to join your ministry.
- Get all ministries active in community service.
- Continue our support local and foreign missions.
Objective # 3
Enhance the fellowship of all members of OGBC.
- Keep track of members through the Shepherd Ministry and consistent communication.
- Expect deacons to contact each Shepherd Group member every 60 days.
- Track progress and check with members to see if these contacts are made.
Objective # 4
Focus on the spiritual growth and development of our Youth
- Support SWAGGA, G3, and Men's Mentoring activities.
- Continue to provide scholarships and reward youth who further their education.
- Start children church on every 3rd, 4th or 5th Sundays at 10:45 am worship service.
Objective # 5
Raise the percentage of tithers. Raise the percentage of pledge givers.
- Give your tithes (10%) to the Lord.
- Continue the Twelve Tribe Pledge & Giving Plan.
- Dedicate the New Sanctuary.
- Pay off debt in 7 years.